Friday 1 April 2011

Closing up shop... secret identity revealed.

Well, it's been a good run, but as you've noticed, posting has been light at Dokdo Is Ours.

I've been busy with other things, and it's time to fade away.

Thanks everybody for reading (even the pervs who keep finding this page by googling "Michelle Wie Upskirt"...

and if you miss me, you can go see my other writings, at the page that's taking over my free time, as I try to make a go of building a career out of writing about Korea.

9 comments:

JIW said...

Have I been fooled?

Flint said...

Well done. :)

F. said...

we do NOT concur!

The Dokdo Times said...

Is this really the end? :-(

I still think this site was really written by Lee Myung-bak though.

Anyway, good luck with the airport project/other website.

Dokdo Is Ours said...

Oh, it's real for sure.

But please checking my link and supporting my other website! I'm need follower, supporter for buy my e-book!

Anonymous said...

Sad, sad day. Thanks for providing me with so much comic relief over the years!

TWEffect said...

this is hilarious

The Sanity Inspector said...

Just when Dokdo was showing up in the U.S. news, too!

For your a new career, much the success of it.

noe said...

Linking.